Our training class is for Illinois Only (REGISTER)
- Theories of Risk Assessment;
- Information Sources & Record keeping;
- Evaluation of Dust & Soil Sample Results;
- Interviewing Occupants & Maintenance Personnel;
- Building Condition Inspection;
- Development of a Hazard Reduction Plan.
Lead Risk Assessor Refreshers:
8 Hour Illinois Refresher course. OSHA and some states require yearly re-certification of all certified Lead Risk Assessor.
The purpose of the re-certification requirement is to bring experienced personnel up to date on new regulations and other developments in the rapidly changing field of Lead Hazard Reduction.
A Credit Card payment is required to reserve your space in class.